Thursday, 19 June 2014
EU Heritage Tour - UNESCO sites
On Tuesday we had the opportunity to participate at a conference organized by the Cyprus Tourism Organization and UNESCO.
The theme of the conference were the 10 Churches at the area of Troodos mountains that have been named world heritage under the UNESCO program.
During our expeditions we have visited and presented some of these beautiful Churches in our blog and it is only a matter of time to present the rest.
Below is a list of all of them and some links for the ones already featured in our Blog!
1) Agios Ioannis Lambadistis - Kalopanayiotis
2) Agios Nikolaos Stegis - Kakopetria
3) Archangelos Michail - Pedoulas
4) Metamorfosis tou Sotiros - Palaichori
5) Panagia Asinou - Nikitari
6) Panagia Podithou - Galata
7) Panagia Araka - Lagoudera
8) Panagia Moutoulla - Moutoullas
9) Stavros Agiasmati - Platanistasa
10) Timios Stavros - Pelendri