Translate

Monday 21 September 2015

Expedition at Xyliatos-Kapoura route, Pitsilia area, Nicosia Part 4



Expedition at Xyliatos-Kapoura route, Part 4 

As we continued our expedition inside the Kapoura route we came across another view point. This time though we had in front of us the beautiful Morfou bay! We parked our cars and admired the view for a few moments and a little later we continued our journey which was at its final stage. 



Little did we know that a few minutes later the fog would cover the whole scenery! As we were approaching the village of Saint Irene towards Kannavia the fog surrounded us and we had to drive carefully. Fortunately our Seat Ibiza was properly equipped for the occasion!  




We drove through Saint Irene to Kannavia village and then to Kyperounta near the crossroad leading to Troodos mountains. It was an unforgettable expedition indeed which we highly recommend!  


5 comments:

  1. Great! I can travel with my anti jet lag buddy, jetLAGFX http://www.jetlagfx.com/. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilltop Gardens is situated in the centre of Paphos, approximately 500 m from the Tombs of the Kings. Facilities include a separate pool for children and a mini market for the essentials. We serving with hotels in Paphos, book Paphos hotels and hotels apartments cyprus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    The very next time I read a blog, I hope that it does not disappoint me as much as this particular one.funny new year resolutions quotes I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I truly thought you would probably have something useful to say. All I hear is a bunch of crying about something that you could possibly fix if you were not too busy searching for attention.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete