Translate

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Amazing view of Cyprus

Amazing view of Cyprus

You do not often get the chance to see a nice view of Cyprus from above when you are flying. Especially the occupied side of Cyprus that so many of us do not the chance to admire.

It so happened that during my last flight, on my way back, we passed over Rizokarpaso and Ammochostos. Never before I had the chance to see those beautiful territories of Cyprus from above!
The view was simply amazing and the emotions mixed. Non the less I took my camera and took a few pictures. Who knows when the next time will be that I will get such a view?

1 comment:

  1. Cyprus is truly an amazing place! Just read this article and you'll see how many different things it has to offer for almost every taste. All those waterparks, theme-parks, beaches, zoos, aquariums, etc. Isn't it a perfect place for a family vacation? Pafos overflows with watery activities: boat rides, fishing trips, snorkelling and a water park - that's why it's always in my top favorite places.

    ReplyDelete