Translate

Friday 26 April 2013

The Arminou Dam, Pafos,

The Arminou Dam

A challenge is always welcome when it comes in discovering new places. That morning while enjoying the day at Salamiou village the challenge was to go for a round trip to  the forest of Pafos then to the medieval bridge of "Tjelefos" and round the dam of Arminou.

It was one of the best round trips of my life in Cyprus so far. The weather was perfect, we had plenty of time and the scenery became better and better by the minute!

Watching the Arminou dam from all possible angles as we travelled around it, I couldn't stop saying to my self : wow! It was like a card-postal from a lake in Switzerland and yet I was in Cyprus!

We had spend the whole afternoon in the area, and somehow when we returned I was so excited, I wanted more. So did the rest of my friends. This summer we will return for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment